1. I want to submit my paper to ABC Journal of Advanced Research (ABC-JAR), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: ABC-JAR is the Multidisciplinary International Refereed Journal devoted to social science, science, business, agriculture etc covering all areas of the academic disciplines. Submission open to all, publishing technically sound, original research papers of interest to specialists within their fields globally. It specializes in the publication of comparative thematic issues as well as individual research articles, review essays, and book reviews.
2. Is ABC-JAR an indexed journal?
Answer: It is not yet indexed in ISI (Thomson) / SCOPUS / PubMed / DOAJ. It is indexed with and included in Google Scholar, and all article metadata is openly available for harvesting by indexing services via OAI-PMH and the journals are registered with Open Archives. Via OAI-PMH, all of our journals are indexed in abcGATE and WorldCat.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, ABC-JAR is a refereed journal. It follows single blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, ABC-JAR is published both in print and online versions.
5. Is ABC-JAR a subscription access journal?
Answer: Yes, ABC-JAR is an subscription/ paid access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the published articles of of this journal by paying the article download charge US$ 3.
6. What type of paper does ABC-JAR publish?
Answer: ABC-JAR publishes original research paper, review paper, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does ABC-JAR publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in theoretical and mathematical physics will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of ABC-JAR?
Answer: Presently ABC-JAR is run by i-Proclaim.
9. I want to submit my paper to ABC-JAR, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through ABC-JAR Online Submission System.
10. Does ABC-JAR have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 6000 words in length. This includes all text including references and appendices. Please allow 280 words for each figure or table..
12. How much time does ABC-JAR take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does ABC-JAR require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 110 USD as article processing charge (APC) in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is applicable for authors from special region. The payment method will be notified by the journal manager/ managing editor after the acceptance of the paper. If author want to get hard copy of the Journal, they required to pay extra charges @ 30 USD + Shipping charge for each copy.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50% (2014-2015).
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of ABC-JAR.
Answer: This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.This license (CC-BY-NC) lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge & be non-commercial, they don’t have to license their derivative works on the same terms. || View License Deed || View Legal Code ||
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of ABC-JAR. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please go through the link here.
19. I want to join the review team of ABC-JAR. How can I become an honorable reviewer of ABC-JAR?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please contact with managing editor via email email@example.com.
20. What is the frequency of publication of ABC-JAR?
Answer: It print 2 issues a year, papers will be reviewed and publish online on a rolling basis; early submission is encouraged.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after providing the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen to the authors and receiving revised submission and payment confirmation from the authors. It takes maximum 40 days after submission.